Monday, April 7, 2008

Fur Ball 2008

We attended the Humane Society Silicon Valley Fur Ball 2008 this weekend. A good time was had by all, including Tomokee, shown here in his ever-so-sharp tux. The pocket on the side contains some business cards that we ordered for him. (yes, you heard right - business cards). We figured it might promote blog readership.

Here are some of the other canine guests. I love the hat on the great dane. I believe the dog in pearls is named Mona.



They created a nice little make-shift lawn area so that the dogs could visit mother nature:

The "king and queen" of the Fur Ball were Steve Wozniak and Kathy "D-List" Griffen.They are rumored to be engaged. I find that just very odd.

More photos of the event can be found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just wanted to say hello. It was so much at the Fur Ball and meeting everyone. My sister and I - Red and Blue - were the two buff colored cocker spaniels. Our favoriate was the psychic!