Saturday, December 13, 2014
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Sunday, March 30, 2014
In San Francisco, one of the backyard neighbors dog sits for three dogs that belong to his son and his son's girlfriend. I don't know the spelling of their names, but from left to right, they are Molly, Micah, and Rajah. These are the events that happen throughout a day:
- 1. Molly and friends come out to the deck to enjoy some sunshine.
- 2. Molly starts barking, probably because she saw a leaf fall, or something like that.
- 3. Tomokee runs downstairs to the back fence area.
- 4. Molly sees Tomokee and barks more loudly, causing the other two dogs to do some barking also.
- 5. Tomokee gets up close to the fence to see through the gaps and Molly no longer sees Tomokee so she shuts up.
- 6. Tomokee walks away from the fence, Molly sees him and starts barking again.
- 7. Repeat steps 5. and 6. many times until either I drag Tomokee away or the neighbor calls the dogs inside and off the deck.
For the record, the neighbor is a very nice man and finds this all very amusing.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Monday, October 7, 2013
In Carmel itself, we always make a trip to Diggity Dog to pick up some of Tomokee's favorite biscuits. This time around, I loved their window display.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
In San Francisco, there's this shop that has a cat that hangs out by the front door every evening. Tomokee loves to stare at cats, so when we can, we walk him past the shop. He will pull and pull towards the window, and then he will be in a trance staring at the kitteh. There's generally two phases. They stare at each other in phase one. We then pull Tomokee along for a couple of feet and the cat will make a move closer to the window and they stare again for phase two.